Butter Prawns

These butter prawns were so creamy and delicious. Mind you, it's very addictively delicious.

Butter Prawns01

One of the good things that I love about food blogging is receiving feedback from my readers’ email. Through all the email exchanges, I shared their joy and satisfaction after trying my recipes. Thank you all for your encouraging feedback.

Amongst all the encouraging feedback, here’s a unique one from Eric Tan, a reader in Malaysia, that’s a wonderful recipe I didn’t ask for. When I saw this popular Malaysian recipe, Butter Prawns, fine-tuned by himself appearing in my inbox, I said to myself that was a must to try.

Yet, without any reason, it took me quite a long time to try it out. Finally, I’m glad I did. It’s a fantastic dish. Thank you, Eric.
Continue reading:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url
Related Post
Asian,Chinese New Year,Seafood,Stir-fry