These butter prawns were so creamy and delicious. Mind you, it's very addictively delicious.
One of the good things that I love about food blogging is receiving feedback from my readers’ email. Through all the email exchanges, I shared their joy and satisfaction after trying my recipes. Thank you all for your encouraging feedback.
Amongst all the encouraging feedback, here’s a unique one from Eric Tan, a reader in Malaysia, that’s a wonderful recipe I didn’t ask for. When I saw this popular Malaysian recipe, Butter Prawns, fine-tuned by himself appearing in my inbox, I said to myself that was a must to try.
Yet, without any reason, it took me quite a long time to try it out. Finally, I’m glad I did. It’s a fantastic dish. Thank you, Eric.
Continue reading:
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url
Related Post
Asian,Chinese New Year,Seafood,Stir-fry
Popular Posts
Beef Short Ribs with Radish
11 May, 2021
This beef short ribs with radish is very delicious, comforting and nourishing. We like it to go with steamed rice. You might like it to go ...
Braised Tofu
11 May, 2021
Tofu is not expensive yet with many nutrients. There are heaps of ways to make a delicious tofu dish. This braised tofu dish is meatless. Th...
KAJU PISTA COOKIES / CASHEW PISTACHIO COOKIES / KAJU PISTA BISCUIT / ATTA PISTA COOKIES / WHOLE WHEAT PISTACHIO CAHSHEW COOKIES
12 Mar, 2021
These cashew-pistachio cookies were in my try list for a long time, my younger son is crazy about cookies, and I avoid having market made co...
Koraishuti Kochuri/Peas Kachori
12 Mar, 2021
https://youtu.be/FfurohUebBU Koraishuti kochuri or peas kachori is very famous during winters.You can eat this in breakfast as well as snack...
TIL LADOO / SESAME LADOO / GUR TIL LADOO / SESAME JAGEERY LADOO
12 Mar, 2021
Sesame seed is a super food. It is rich in calcium, copper, magnesium which keeps bones strong, facilitates beautiful hair and skin and is a...
