Whole Tomato Rice

This one-pot whole tomato rice dish has been so epic and crazily circulated around on the internet. As I grew up with one-pot rice and often made this kind of rice for my family, like Shiitake mushrooms and chicken rice. Often times, I cook tomato dishes for my family.

It shouldn't surprise me at all. What intrigued me is that a whole tomato is going to be placed in a rice cooker (or a pot) to make a meal. Even better, you can make your own creative versions with many extra vegetables or meats you like.

Whole Tomato Rice01

Here's my version, I added some Edamame beans (immature soybeans in the pod) that you might have tasted at sushi bars and found in the Taiwanese and Japanese cuisines. These little beans are flavoursome and rich in protein and plant sterols.
Continue reading:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url
Related Post
Asian,Quick,Rice