Steamed Eggs 蒸水蛋 (Silky Smooth Tips + Video)

This silky smooth savoury steamed eggs dish is so easy to make. It goes really well with steamed rice.


Steamed egg is a very popular dish in Hong Kong cooking. It’s simple and nourishing. We love its silky smooth texture and savory taste that goes really well with steamed rice.

Steamed Eggs in Instant Pot03

Armed with my Instant Pot, an electronic programmed pressure cooker, I don’t need to worry about the timing and temperature. Simply press the buttons and leave it on the bench doing the job for me.

I can be very confident to get the exactly same result every time, watching my family enjoying the silky smooth steamed eggs.

In the video below, you'll see how easy to make this dish.
Continue reading:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url
Related Post
Chinese,Egg,Pressure Cooker