Salmon Fish Cakes

These pan-fried salmon cakes are really moist and juicy, with a bit of crunchy onion inside that adds more textures and flavours, just right to be served with any kind of sauces you like. 

Salmon Cakes01

In Chinese cooking, steamed live fish is my first choice, not only because it’s easy and quick, but also I can enjoy the fresh and natural taste of the fish.

Amongst all kinds of fish, salmon is my most favourite. I’d go for salmon sashimi without second thought. If there’s no salmon available for sashimi or have too much salmon leftovers, this salmon cake recipe is a saver. I can’t over state how tasty, nutritious and healthy these salmon cakes are.

Best of all, these salmon fish cakes are freezer friendly for a hectic day.
Continue reading:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url
Related Post
Asian,Pan-fry,Seafood,Summer