These Teriyaki chicken patties are so moist and tender. It can be served as a light meal, sided with some vegetables or snack.
I wouldn’t have known how nice the taste of tofu and chicken with teriyaki sauce going so well if I hadn’t run the experiment.
All of three components are blended nicely and tightly in this dish. The key ingredient to make these chicken patties tremendously moist and tender is the humble tofu, a healthy food that I often use in my cooking.
Continue reading:
Popular Posts
CHANA LAUKI SABZI /BOTTLE GOURD VEGETABLE / BLACK CHANA LAUKI
12 Mar, 2021
Many kids don't like bottle-gourd because of it 's natural blandness in taste. Most of us either make it plain as dry vegetable or w...
TIL LADOO / SESAME LADOO / GUR TIL LADOO / SESAME JAGEERY LADOO
12 Mar, 2021
Sesame seed is a super food. It is rich in calcium, copper, magnesium which keeps bones strong, facilitates beautiful hair and skin and is a...
Braised Tofu
11 May, 2021
Tofu is not expensive yet with many nutrients. There are heaps of ways to make a delicious tofu dish. This braised tofu dish is meatless. Th...
