I thought that my daughter might not accept this dish, because it’s used fermented red beancurd that not many people like it. Finally, I'm glad that I was wrong. She ate almost half of the dish with a big bowl of rice.
Well, I myself like the colour, taste and smell of fermented beancurd as I’ve grown up with eating all traditional Chinese dishes cooked with this special condiment. On the Chinese New Year day, my mum used to cook a vegan dish mainly used it.
Continue reading:
Popular Posts
Pakoras Made With Mutton Fat
12 Mar, 2021
Mutton fat is not good with people who are heart patient or any other ailment like uric acid etc.Others can eat it occasionally .This is tas...
Braised Pork Ribs and Lotus Root with Red Bean Curd (Instant Pot + Stove-top)
11 May, 2021
This traditional Chinese stewed dish is very delicious. The pork ribs and lotus roots are cooked until very tender. They absorb all the flav...
WHOLE WHEAT NAAN / NAAN
12 Mar, 2021
Naan is a very famous Indian bread served in almost all the Indian restaurants. It's made with maida (all-purpose flour) to give it good...
