Mango Cheesecake

Mango, one of my favourite fruits, is in season, that makes me love summer more in Australia. Who can resist the sweet, juicy and luscious mangoes? I’ve already had several large sweet mangoes before making this delicious mango cheesecake.

Mango Cheesecake01


My dad used to warn me not to have too many mangoes because they would upset my stomach and digestive system. But interestingly, I found the Aussie mangoes are not like those I had in Hong Kong that would upset my stomach.

Mango Cheesecake02

The moment I stepped into Coles the other day, the cover of their freebie, monthly magazine, really caught my eyes. It’s a photo of a double-layer mango cheesecake with heaps of mango slices on top and culis running down the edge. How could I resist the temptation? 

Continue reading:
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url
Related Post
Dessert,Fruit,Summer,Western