Oranges are my family’s staples. Chiffon cakes are my favourite snacks. Both of them come together to make a delightful dessert for my family.
To make chiffon cakes successfully, it’s not that difficult than I thought. All I need is to make sure the egg whites are properly beaten and folded in well into the batter. I’m particularly fond of its light-as-cotton texture. The chiffon cake is not too sweet, yet very fragrant and delicious.
Continue reading:
Popular Posts
Beef Short Ribs with Radish
11 May, 2021
This beef short ribs with radish is very delicious, comforting and nourishing. We like it to go with steamed rice. You might like it to go ...
KAJU PISTA COOKIES / CASHEW PISTACHIO COOKIES / KAJU PISTA BISCUIT / ATTA PISTA COOKIES / WHOLE WHEAT PISTACHIO CAHSHEW COOKIES
12 Mar, 2021
These cashew-pistachio cookies were in my try list for a long time, my younger son is crazy about cookies, and I avoid having market made co...
Koraishuti Kochuri/Peas Kachori
12 Mar, 2021
https://youtu.be/FfurohUebBU Koraishuti kochuri or peas kachori is very famous during winters.You can eat this in breakfast as well as snack...
TIL LADOO / SESAME LADOO / GUR TIL LADOO / SESAME JAGEERY LADOO
12 Mar, 2021
Sesame seed is a super food. It is rich in calcium, copper, magnesium which keeps bones strong, facilitates beautiful hair and skin and is a...
Green Tea (Matcha) Custard Snowskin Mooncakes
4 May, 2021
The Mid-Autumn festival is just around the corner. Why not make some mooncakes to celebrate? How about make some green tea custard snowskin ...
