Here’s a quick, simple and delicious dish with authentic Japanese taste. These Japanese enoki beef rolls are classic, easily found on the menu of any good Japanese restaurants.
When you are stuck with something, haven’t got much time for cooking, still want some good foods to fuel your body with energy. Here’s a quick, simple and delicious dish with authentic Japanese taste.
Continue reading:
Popular Posts
Braised Tofu
11 May, 2021
Tofu is not expensive yet with many nutrients. There are heaps of ways to make a delicious tofu dish. This braised tofu dish is meatless. Th...
SUJI DHOKLA / RAVA DHOKLA / SEMOLINA DHOKLA
12 Mar, 2021
These days I am in love with Gujrati cuisine. I tried both instant suji handvo and dal handvo . Both taste awesome. This time I tried dhol...
MALPUA / MILK POWDER MALPUA / INSTANT MALPUA
12 Mar, 2021
INGREDIENTS 1/2 cup Maida (all-purpose flour) 1/2 cup milk powder 1 cup milk (room temperature) 1/2 tsp fennel seeds (saunf) 1/4 tsp baking...
