Omurice, is a contemporary Japanese dish. I guess it’s invented not long ago, yet it quickly becomes a very popular dish around the world.
Omurice is a kind of fried rice, commonly cooked with chicken, tomato sauce and ketchup, wrapped in omelette (a thin sheet of fried egg). In every Japanese restaurant, you’ll easily find this dish on their menu.
Continue reading:
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url
Related Post
Autumn,Chicken,Japanese,Mushroom,Rice,Spring
Popular Posts
Shaoxing Goji Chicken (花雕杞子雞煲)
4 May, 2021
Traditionally, this Shaoxing Goji Chicken is a claypot dish made in winter days. I reckon this dish can be enjoyed on any days throughout t...
Spicy Beancurb Pork Rib Stew (Chinese Cuisine)
11 May, 2021
I thought that my daughter might not accept this dish, because it’s used fermented red beancurd that not many people like it. Finally, I...
Kimchi (Easy Recipe)
11 May, 2021
Kimchi is a well-known Korean side dish. I always wonder why Korean people are so fond of this dish and consume it almost everyday. Armed wi...
Butter Pound Cake
4 May, 2021
This butter pound cake has a strong aroma of butter. Mind you, it's so addictively delicious. Its simplicity, without any fancy decora...
FLOWER COOKIES / WHISK COOKIES / NUTELLA FILLED COOKIES
12 Mar, 2021
These cookies are indeed a treat for eyes specially for kids, it took this idea from some random share and filled nutella in the design cavi...
