This beef brisket in clear broth dish goes perfectly with vermicelli or egg noodles. Just add a few bunches of Chinese bok choy and cook in the soup. Then you and your family can enjoy a tasty light meal.
I had luck to spot this lean beef brisket from a nearby Asian butcher. Why not got some back home and cooked up for hubby as he’s a big fan of beef brisket?
Every time I cooked beef brisket, I’d make the traditional flavoursome stewed beef brisket in Chu Hou sauce, a fool proofed dish for anyone who wants to try Hong Kong cuisine.
This time I tried another classic beef brisket soup dish that I grew up with and it’s still popular in Hong Kong. The cooking method for both mentioned dishes is similar. As for making this beef brisket soup dish, the key to success is preparing a delicious clear soup base, not a cloudy one.
Continue reading:
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url
Related Post
Autumn,Beef,Chinese,Spring,Stew
Popular Posts
Beef Short Ribs with Radish
11 May, 2021
This beef short ribs with radish is very delicious, comforting and nourishing. We like it to go with steamed rice. You might like it to go ...
KAJU PISTA COOKIES / CASHEW PISTACHIO COOKIES / KAJU PISTA BISCUIT / ATTA PISTA COOKIES / WHOLE WHEAT PISTACHIO CAHSHEW COOKIES
12 Mar, 2021
These cashew-pistachio cookies were in my try list for a long time, my younger son is crazy about cookies, and I avoid having market made co...
Koraishuti Kochuri/Peas Kachori
12 Mar, 2021
https://youtu.be/FfurohUebBU Koraishuti kochuri or peas kachori is very famous during winters.You can eat this in breakfast as well as snack...
TIL LADOO / SESAME LADOO / GUR TIL LADOO / SESAME JAGEERY LADOO
12 Mar, 2021
Sesame seed is a super food. It is rich in calcium, copper, magnesium which keeps bones strong, facilitates beautiful hair and skin and is a...
Green Tea (Matcha) Custard Snowskin Mooncakes
4 May, 2021
The Mid-Autumn festival is just around the corner. Why not make some mooncakes to celebrate? How about make some green tea custard snowskin ...
